Thursday, November 19, 2009

Be Original

From October 13th, 2009:

Talk about feeling like a ditz.  I finally get to feeling better after dealing with the swine flu all last week, work yesterday (and it went well, although I was tired last night) and then I go and be a total airhead this morning.  I took my morning meds when I first got up and went about my morning routine.  Then when I was about to get into the shower, I saw my evening med pack and without thinking I took Tuesdays meds.

Yea, took two batches of meds all within 45 minutes. *slaps forehead*  Oh geez!

After calling the ER (it was 6:30am so my doc wasn’t in yet) and having them tell me that I’d be hungry, sleepy, chilly and generally feel like crap all day (and possibly tomorrow), I had to call in to work.  Yep, can’t drive when you’ve had too much anti-depressants and Xanax (not to mention diabetes meds, liver meds, kidney meds, etc.) 

I feel like such an idiot!  I spent most of the day in a haze and/or sleeping…and eating once an hour, too.  Hopefully tomorrow will be better and I can go back to work.

I did manage to finish this journal spread and I guess you could say it speaks for its self. 

(Click photo for a larger view.)SCAN0060

Just my thoughts today…even through the haze.

Peace & Love,
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...