Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April 1st…We have a Winner!

Hi y’all!  Been a few days since I’ve posted but they’ve been really great days for me.  I’ve done art, enjoyed the sunshine (and the rain), accomplished some GREAT things for our family (the biggie being saving our house from foreclosure…yes, really! YAY!) and put in my first day at work today (and I really enjoyed it…even the drive!)

WOOT!!! Go me!

And now look…it’s April 1st…the first day of my 29 Days of Giving!  WOW, life is just amazing. Having a new outlook on things and just allowing myself to feel good and accept all the great stuff coming my way…you just have no idea how much it has changed how I feel, physically AND emotionally.

Anyway, first my latest bit of art.  Yes, you have to endure this part to get to the goodies…it’s the price ya gotta pay…lol!Live Well

I’ve also done lots of background pages in my journal, put together a little mini art journal kit to take to work with me so that I can art journal on my lunches…and I started on the project that uses the egg shells but y’all will have to be patient with me on that one, it’s going a little slower than I’d like but I’m getting there.

Now…for today’s giveaway….

I decided that for it to be totally random, I would use the online random number generator each day to choose a comment from all those on my entry about my 29 Days of Giving….

4-1 That makes today’s winner Sara!

sara said...

Woah...what fun! I'd love to jump in. :)
(Thank you for commenting on my blog - it gave me a good start!)
Here's to the next 100!

March 20, 2009 12:49 PM

YAY Sara!!!  You’ll have a goodie coming your way in a few days.  Congratulations!

Be sure to check back tomorrow to see who is picked as our 2nd winner.

Happy April 1st everyone.

Peace & Love,
Barb

9 comments:

  1. Barb, YEAH for saving your house! It really seems that things are looking way up for you!

    I know that getting the most out of life is a process. I always try to personally evolve and my life has completely CHANGED since I started heading off negative thoughts (about myself and situations) and training myself to be positive.

    And YES! Art helps! A lot!

    Renee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What, I won?? I never win anything!! :D I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Barb

    So glad things are looking up for you! I love the way you did the writing on the journal page, may have to borrow!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did send my address earlier. DId you get it?

    Your new layout is just so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your journal pages are just beautiful!! I saw your list of wants in your sidebar. I just bought that book, "An Illustrated Life" at Amazon for about $15, which was a very good deal.

    Sounds like you've been going through some interesting times, but hopefully things will be looking up for you now.

    I'm enjoying your blog. You are very creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like I say this all the time, but it's so so true. I LOVE YOUR ART! Your pages are absolute heaven to my eyes and my artist self! I am so jealous!! :)

    ~Magick~
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was wondering about you. Haven't seen you on Twitter much. Then I remembered you started your job!!!! Tell me about it. What are you doing? You said it's with Richie's store, or just the same company? I can't remember!

    Yaaay for Sara...I hope I win something this month. I never win anything either! lol

    I miss you! The weather is getting warmer and I'm getting the traveling bug...just gotta find a new ride first! :)

    Love and miss you bunches!
    xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Barb! Love the journal pages! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...