Monday, December 1, 2008

Random Act of Kindness

I'm actually busy working on a new art piece so not much time to update but I did want to drop in and say Hi to everyone and give a huge thank you out to my fellow SoulJournal Artist, Christy, for the beautiful header she made me for my blog here.

Isn't it gorgeous!?!?!

Not because I asked her to make it but just as a random act of kindness...something the world could use a whole lot more of...and I wanted to thank her and encourage you all to check out her blog.  She's full of creativity, artistic goodies and a wonderful kind heart!  (What a great combination, right?)

You can find Christy here:
AverageAmericanGirl.com | GraphicThis.com

And if you haven't committed any random acts of kindness lately, try it.  It makes the recipient feel like a million bucks and it does your own heart good, too.

Thanks Christy...you are awesome!

I have some new art journal pages to photograph and share, as well as some progress pics of my latest piece but that will have to wait until tomorrow...tonight I paint!

Now, back to my artwork, I think the last layer is dry and it's time to add another layer!

Until next time...Happy Creating!!!

Peace & Love,


Be sure to subscribe so you
Don't miss a crafty thing!

9 comments:

  1. What a BEAUTIFUL header!! Yay for random acts of kindness =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new header made me stoip for a second...it's great! I laughed when I read the first post talking about it...helped confirm that I was not losing my mind & you had in fact changed it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Blog looks AWESOME! What a delightful place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is lovely.

    I am a big proponant of RAoK. I had a crafty-related encounter this week that only came about because I spotted someone tripping over a basket in a Starbucks and stopped to ask if they were ok.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a great random act of kindness. And kudos to you for publicly acknowledging Christy's kind gift and sending her love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. random acts of kindness are the BEST - the world blooms in love when these seeds are planted - thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, your new header looks GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...