Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankfulness


We don't usually do the traditional fare for Thanksgiving but this year, we're breaking with our non-tradition and going with tradition.

Yea, that made sense, right?

The family is still mostly sleeping, except for Richie and I.  We've had breakfast and now the turkey thawed and is going in the oven in about an hour, the cornbread is made and drying for making the dressing.  Pies are in the fridge and the makings for lots of wonderful side dishes are at the ready.

I thought I'd take a quick break to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving.  I have much to be thankful for this year...love, happiness, my family, finding my way in this journey we call life, and for you, my friends.

My wish for each of you is that you all have much to be thankful for, today and through the coming year.

Until next time...Happy Creating!!!

Peace & Love,


Be sure to subscribe so you
Don't miss a crafty thing!

7 comments:

  1. happy thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy turkey to you as well -

    and I got your text message, I am sorry that I didn't respond but the battery was almost dead.

    Big hugs and kisses. You are wonderful and I am thankful for our friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving from England! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a wonderful and creative weekend!

    Yoli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a wonderful holiday! And thanks for the comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hoe it was a wonderful day for you!
    got any pie left?? ;)

    I love the new layout! very pretty!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I've been enjoying your progress in the Suzi Blu class, we're both members of the new 2009 class.

    I am tagging you and hope you will visit my blog to see what it's about...I have linked to your site because I think more people should visit & enjoy your art.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...