Monday, November 24, 2008

Hair Today...Gone Tomorrow

I am tired of my hair (this happens every so often) and think I'm going to cut it all off...VERY short.

Yea, I'm thinking ultra-short...I like short hair, it makes my life easier and I think I look better in short hair. Besides, it leaves me more time for me to make art and create crafty things!

Hmmmm.....I will give it a little more thought but I'm feeling it's a done deal.

Just thoughts.

Until next time...Happy Creating!!!

Peace & Love,


Be sure to subscribe so you
Don't miss a crafty thing!

6 comments:

  1. I have this impulse about once every 3 weeks. I've even done it a few times, with mixed results. Somehow I always forget that I have frizztastic Irish hair...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohh I so want shorter hair!! I would be a bad influence telling you "Cut it cut it!!" My hair is too long, but my darling BF loves it soo..uggh So I am constantly pulling it up into barrettes or a ponytail to get it outa my face..LOL Maybe one of these days I will get up the courage to say f^#*k it and what anyone else thinks and go cut it all off!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cut about 11 inches off about three months ago, now I can't wait for it to be long again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The short hair bug must be biting hard...you are one of quite a few I know lopping it all off!
    But you can wear short hair...I can't.
    Mine has to stay long!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. just to let you know i'm linking you on my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. However if thee menus are sent somewhere which is
    excluded from this offer, then it would be great.
    If you need the services of the best things about direct mail because they think they are getting a good mailing company can only do
    so much. Running a successful online business in a big city like Sydney requires a lot of ways major depressive disorder symptoms to
    reachh people.

    my homepage :: Psychiatra (Nereikean.Buzznet.Com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...