Friday, September 5, 2008

Yummy Bag!!!

Crafty Blog of the Day: Pink Lemonade Bags
Now, y'all know I'm a sucker for all things free, right?
Well, I'm also a sucker for all things GORGEOUS!
Caroline has gorgeous in spades over at her site so
click the link above and go visit her (read about the free below)
...and be sure to drop a comment
and tell her Barb the Craft Junkie sent ya!

============================================

Hey everyone! I'm still here, trudging along and making it, day by day. My book of project ideas is growing by leaps and bounds so that when I do feel better (soon?), I will never be bored for a lack of ideas of things to create.

For now, I read (LOTS), jot down ideas as they come to me (sometimes even with sketches...Ooo! lol), and do a lot of internet surfing. I have found some really great sites over the past few weeks that have fueled my creative ideas. Then there are my tried and true favorites that never fail to amuse, inspire or just leave me in awe.

Caroline at Pink Lemonade Bags has, not only some of the most awesome purses I've ever laid eyes on, but the most fabulous thing is going on over at her site! She's having a great contest to win one of the unbelievable bags from her shop (Pink Lemonade Boutique Bags)!!! It's the Kiwi Pink Retro Dots bag and it is gorgeous! Just look:

 Pink Lemonade Boutique BagsSee? Isn't it be-u-ti-ful??? I so want to win it but hey. part of the rules are that I have to tell my friends about her contest. *sigh* And we all know I'm a stickler for rules (except those that involve using priority mail shipping boxes in my crafts, but I digress LOL) so I'm doing my part, like a good girl should.

But hey, if you win it and you want to donate it to me, I won't turn ya down! Just let me know if you need my address to ship it to me, okay? I'm just sayin...

Hey, don't look at me like that! I love the bag and you can't blame a girl for trying, can ya? Yea, that's what I thought.

Anyway, go see Caroline and check out her excellent hand crafted bags...and enter this great contest, too.

In other news....

Believe it or not, I am working on a couple of small things to show you guys so I will hopefully have a crafty post tomorrow or Sunday. It takes me forever to accomplish things these days.

Until then...

Happy Crafting!!!

Peace & Love,


Be sure to subscribe so you
Don't miss a crafty thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...