Saturday, August 16, 2008

Floating Bookshelf

Not much time to write but I found this on the web this evening and just HAD to share it...since I will be utilizing this idea around the homestead tomorrow! LOL

Check out this very nifty idea for those of us that are book lovers and let me know what you think! I LOVE IT!!!



Isn't that the coolest? I'm thinking so!

Oh, and I will post some pics of my finished magazine file tomorrow, too. It really did turn out very nice and even fits in with the decor in our living room, if I chose to put my magazines in there. lol

I hope you're all having a great weekend!

Happy Crafting!!!

Peace & Love,


Be sure to subscribe so you
Don't miss a crafty thing!

7 comments:

  1. It's so cool! What a great idea!

    My BLog: Growing Piggy Bank

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, a cool idea, poor sacrificial book though. :<

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a little something on my blog for you. Drop by and check it out.
    June

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the invisible shelves. Great idea. I think I am going to pad my magazine holder with some batting on the outside, just to give it a bit more umph. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Barb..Just dropping in to say hello, I hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...