Sunday, July 6, 2008

Peaceful Holiday & Beaded Anklet

It's Sunday and the house has been quiet for the past three days but the peacefulness is over...the daughter and grandson are back home after a holiday trip to Arkansas to see family for the weekend. I love them but they sure do make the house very LOUD. lol

I did manage to get some things created during the hiatus from noise.

I've been thinking about an anklet lately so I decided I'd create one. I wanted to do one in melony colors but I didn't have any of the beads I wanted to use in pinkish color so I settled for a super shiny silver with shades of blues and greens...sea glass colors. Reminds me of the beach.

I have it listed on my Etsy already.

I also finished another rag quilt purse as well as a matching long wallet to go with it. They are in the washer right now, so I will post pics when I get them dried and read for show. lol

I hope everyone has had a nice, peaceful holiday weekend.

Be safe, don't forget about the contest....oh, and Happy Crafting!!!

Peace & Love,

Like this post?

Be sure to subscribe so you
Don't miss a crafty thing!

12 comments:

  1. You are really going to town with your creations! I can't wait to see the new purse and wallet...Have a super day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your anklet is beautiful, as well as your blog. I love your title "Craft Therapy" as I use my crafting for my sanity as well. It has literally been the one thing in this world that makes sense to me all the time and has helped me through these tough single-mother-mentalpause moments that arise daily. I think we were soul sisters, split up at birth - LOL.

    Awesome blog.
    Creatively,
    Kimberly
    www.kimberleekreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah to you for having some quiet time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!

    BTW, thanks for stopping by and leaving get well wishes for my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey stopping by, check out my other site for ways to gain FREE traffic and free ways to make money off your site http://monetizeanysite.blogspot.com/ thanks

    also your crafts are great, my mom would love you, im recommending your site to her. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your anklet is beautiful! I've never made one of them before. You just inspired me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have finally gotten my pics of my new items up on my site.
    http://thumbelinabeadedcreations.blogspot.com/2008/07/finally-new-items.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. That anklet is beautiful and you're right, is also reminds me of the beach--Very serene.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those puppies are soooo cute! I've been thinking about adopting a dog. One of these days I'll do it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for all of the wonderfully kind things you say about me...*hugs* have a great sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have family in Arkansas myself, grew up there actually.

    Lovely anklet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty Works Craft Junkie!
    Visited for wishing you Happy-Healthy weekend.Today is a Special Day 08.08.2008 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...