Thursday, July 17, 2008

New Toy

Hi Y'all!

Long time, no write, huh? Sorry about that but life around this neck of the woods has been busier (and more stressful) than a one-armed paper-hanger, as the old saying goes.

I have lots to share with you guys but never enough time to do it. In addition to the new babies, Jasper and Juno (I have GOT to share the pics of them and their little doggie tags I made them), we also got a new (to us) car and then I came down with a stomach virus.

Yea, talk about busy!

But I did get out and about a little this afternoon to have lunch with the hubby and stop by Wally-World to pick up some meds that doc had called in for me....and whaddaya know, they got in something that I have been absolutely DYING for.....

A Cricut die cutting machine! OMG, have I ever been wanting one of these! So, I grabbed it while I had the chance (and before I could change my mind, too. LOL)

I just walked back in the door from town (that's what we say here in the south when we get home from anywhere) and I have sooooo many ideas on things that I can make with the help of this little baby that I am chomping at the bit to get busy with it.

I promise, scouts honor, that I will be back later this evening or, at the latest, first thing in the morning to show you what I have managed to create with my new toy...as well as a crafty site of the day. (Boy, I have been slacking, haven't I?)

Be looking for it, okay?

Oh, and I will post pics of the boys, the new car, AND the purse I made a week or two ago. Just lots of goodies to share with everyone.

Thank you all for being patient with me and not giving up on me...life has a way of getting in the way sometimes. I just wanted you all to know I appreciate your constant friendship and encouragement...not to mention your notes.

Much love to you all!

Happy Crafting!!!

Peace & Love,
Craft Junkie

Like this post?
Be sure to subscribe so you
Don't miss a crafty thing!

13 comments:

  1. I look forward to your review, I am not a crafter but I think this would be good for that wall lettering and kids presentations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Moly, you're more behind than I originally thought!!
    Oooooh, pictures - goody!! Don't you just love it when there has been plenty going on so that you have lots and lots to share with all your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, I am sorry to hear that you have been under the weather. Niffty new machine I am looking forward to hearing what you think about it and to see what you create with it. Have a super crafty friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! LOL I can't wait to see all your creations with your new toy. I'm so...jealous! I've wanted one of these for so....long!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wanting a Cricut for a while -- used to see the infomercials on TV all the time and was so tempted to call in and buy one. Keep us posted on how you like it -- looks like a great product!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you redecorated? I love what you've done with this place. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see what you make with your new toy! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to seeing the photos. :-)

    The Cricut should be exciting. I never get anything done scrapbook-wise because I always put a LOT of time into making them the old-fashioned way (making my own decorations and so on). Maybe some day I will show some part of my scrapbooks.

    I you are feeling completely better. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi honey!!! I miss hearing from you and hope that all is ok. Drop me a line or give me a call. I miss you!!!

    *hugs*
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've had my Cricut for a couple of months...and I SO love it!!! I use it every time I scrapbook and I let other people use it when they come over for a crop. There is ALWAYS a line to use it! I have a Sixxix die cut thing, but this is so much better because it's easy, fast and you get to choose the size of your cut out. And cheaper...the cartridges @ Wal-Mart are less than $60 - and you get an alphabet and objects.

    Can you tell I love it?!?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have always wanted one of those too! They are quite expensive though...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Barb...just dropping in to wish you an early Happy Birthday and when I win your prize keep it for me! LOL...I may or may not have access to a computer for the next couple of weeks...so incase I don't..enjoy and be well. Happy crafting

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have posted about your contest in my blog.
    http://jonquil25.blogspot.com/2008/07/contest-time.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...