Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I'm in shock! For the first time since I began this blog (my first), I have actually been tagged for a Meme. How special do I feel right now?!?!? (I'll answer that for you...VERY!)

I was tagged by my friend Deb over at MamaFlo's Place with this Meme (thanks so much Deb!) that will let you in a little on who I am behind the curtain of the blog.


Four jobs I've had
Paralegal
Paramedic
Radio Disc Jockey
Seedy Motel Manager (LOL...but I am serious...very Bates Motel-ish)


Four movies I can watch over and over
Forest Gump
Steel Magnolias
Erin Brockovich
Super Troopers (that one's my husband's fault, I swear!)


Four places I've lived
Hope, Arkansas (born and raised)
South Padre Island, Texas
Portland, Oregon
Hamilton, Alabama


Four TV shows I love
Brothers & Sisters
Eli Stone
ER
Saving Grace


Four places I've vacationed
Las Vegas, Nevada (my favorite city!)
Memphis, Tennessee
New Orleans, Louisiana
Seattle, Washington


Four of my favorite dishes
Fajitas (or anything Mexican, for that matter)
Sushi
Tuna Salad (on bread, on crackers, stuffed in a tomato...doesn't matter, I love it!)
Fruit...any fruit!


Four sites I visit daily
Entrecard
Etsy
Craftster
Today's Creative Blog


Four places I would rather be right now
Las Vegas
On a houseboat on the lake
The beach
Cashing a multimillion dollar winning lottery ticket! *smile*


Four bloggers I am tagging
Jean9 @ Lapidary Queen Wannabees
Kendra @ My Insanity
Stealthie @ Life in a Small Town
Kim @ Simply Crafting

I hope you're all having a great Wednesday...mine has been quiet, for a change. I'm working on my Cricut project and hope to have it done tomorrow to share with y'all (thanks for asking about it, Kendra...I really am loving it but would never buy a single cartridge if I had known then what I know now about the SCAL you mentioned.)

I also forgot to mention that for my birthday I got a gift card from my MIL & FIL (the best inlaws anyone could ever want, btw) and I used it to buy a lightbox for taking pics of my Etsy stuff and things for my blogs. How cool is that? The pics are looking much better but I really want to be able to capture the brilliance of the Swarovskis so that's something to work on.

Anyway, enough babbling...I need to get to work on my Wordbook project.

Happy Crafting!!!

Peace & Love,

Like this post?

Be sure to subscribe so you
Don't miss a crafty thing!

8 comments:

  1. Hope your birthday was fabulous! Good luck with the lightbox and I can't wait to see your new pictures using it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good tag game. When I saw the headline on your feed (yep I subscribe to your feed) I thought it was the 6 quirky things tag game like I got tagged with (http://robynsonlineworld.blogspot.com/2008/07/tag-im-it.html )

    I like this tag game though too! I agree with you on the Mexican food - that is my latest kick to be on. Qdoba especially - yum!

    Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the tag! I'll be doing it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad I tagged you in order to find out more about you! I think your other blog gives me a wee glimpse that the artsy person I see here is oh so much deeper!!!!!
    You've really had some different kind of jobs, very different from one another. Hope Arkansas, where is that? You "lived" at South Padre? How was it living on an island that is cut off from the mainland when they close the causeway?
    Las Vegas? Really? I think a bunch of us need to plan a bloggers meeting there and then not talk about blogging - haahaaaaa
    I love it when I find out more about someone - thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since you've already been a paramedic and a paralegal,I think it's only right you go try something like parasailing or parachuting now. Right?

    By the way, Happy belated birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. belated happy birthday! i would love to be on or HAVE a house near a lake, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Barb! Yesss everything is fine! I have been visiting my kids and that is why my silence! I will be going home tomorrow (sunday) and so after that I will be back to my normal dropping and commenting. I just have not had too much access to a puter, but look out! I hope all is well with you as well. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has nothing to do with this post, but I wanted to say I love your blog title & tagline. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...