Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Is it Me?



============================================


Hi all.

I apologize for NOT doing what I promised to do and post pics and results from my adventures with my new Cricut (pronounced Cricket) machine.

You see...not only have I had a horrid stomach virus but it has slowly worked its way through our household (and who takes care of everyone who's sick? Yep, that'd be me!). Now the youngest daughter is in the process of moving back home, the grandboy's daycare is closed this week while the owner goes on vacation, and...well, I have just been slacking from feeling ill and just feeling overwhelmed.

I have been playing with the Cricut and have tons of projects in the works (which I will post, I swear) but I can't ever seem to get enough time to finish anything lately. Maybe it's summer, maybe it's me...I dunno. I just know that I'm having a bit of a rough spot right now.

In the works I have a baby onesie (too cute!), many pieces of jewelry, some auto jewelry, 2 t-shirts, a cool box (don't ask), and three different picture frames. See? Oh yea, and a bench that is half-way refinished. I almost forgot about that.

*sigh*

I also have my contest ending this week so I need to print out all my comments since announcing the contest, do a spreadsheet, plug in the points for each comment, add in the points for everyone that have written about the contest and advertised it, etc., so we will know who the winner is Thursday morning.

Keep commenting, they will all count up until midnight Wednesday.

Also, please keep being patient with me...I go through spurts of depression (and this might be one, I'm not sure) and it often leaves me a little lackluster but I always come out the other side refreshed and ready to go.

Happy Crafting!!!


Peace & Love,

Like this post?

Be sure to subscribe so you
Don't miss a crafty thing!

10 comments:

  1. OMG you have been busy, real busy!! We're your friends so we'll be here when you finally get through all the sickness and family obligations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take a break and relax! All the things that need to get done will get done eventually. Take time for yourself and your family and we will all still be here when your back to your "crafty" self.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you sure have a lot on your plate!! I'd be a little frazzled, too :) Enjoy the relaxation time! Also, love the image above the post today!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, bummer about the stomach bug. Hope all of you are up and running again soon.

    And hopefully you feel refreshed soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww I hope you feel better soon! Sometimes there's just nothing you can do but rest and recharge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear that everyone is getting sick. But once it goes through, it's gone, and then you get to play!! My husband got me the Cricut Expressions for our anniversary and there is always something new to do and try and love about that thing!!! Take a break and enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always wondered how you pronounce Cricut... thank you for clearing that up! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice new layout! looks really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know that we get into a turmoil when we are not creating, but hey all of that stuff will be right there waiting for you when you are ready for it. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...