Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy July 4th and Thank You

Although I have been crafty the past couple of days, I'm not here to share the new purse or wallet that I made (in a day or two I will, though).

I have lots of new projects and ideas to share with you all in the coming weeks and just want to take a second to tell everyone who visits here often and comments how much I appreciate it. It makes crafting even more fun for me because I'm able to share it with others who appreciate the creativity and effort involved. I may not be hammering out high dollar gold jewelry or designer gowns but it's still MY art and to be acknowledged and appreciated is something makes each of us feel respected.

Thanks, more than you know.

I really just dropped in to wish all my US friends a happy July 4th (even though it's late in the evening) and to tell you all, wherever you are, to have a wonderful and crafty weekend.

Be safe, don't forget about the contest....oh, and Happy Crafting!!!

Peace & Love,

Like this post?

Be sure to subscribe so you
Don't miss a crafty thing!

3 comments:

  1. Hey there! I wish you a happy July 4th, I also wish you a safe holiday weekend, enjoy what ever you choose to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Barb...I have your birthday contest post up view it at my site...I have also subscribed to your news feed but I am not sure what is happening with that...because it didn't add any numbers to your readers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey honey, I just wanted you to know that this is me over here (since Bloop is now permanently down!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...