Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me Contest Winner!

TO ME!

We have a winner in our contest, boys and girls! YEA!!!

It really didn't take long to figure who had the most points according to the rules. With points that far outnumber the others, our winner is:

Jean9 who has faithfully commented on every entry (except the last one) since the announcement of the contest, subscribed to my feed, along with posting about it on her blog at:


Thank you so much, Jean9, for becoming such a great reader and friend! That's what blogging is all about, at least to me! Be sure to drop an email to me at : craft4therapy(at)gmail(dot)com and let me know your word/name and color choices, your preference of a toggle or lobster clasp, not to mention the size in length that you prefer and I will begin work on your bracelet.

I'm so excited!!

Now, for the birthday bonus...

Anyone who purchases anything from my Etsy store today, before midnight tonight...Buy any one item and get a second item of your choice (equal or lesser value) FREE!!! Yep, you heard it right...buy one, get one free! You can go ahead and check out after purchase but put the words "Happy Birthday" in the memo section with your item choice for your freebie and I will include BOTH in your order (I'll cover the shipping on the 2nd item).

This offer is good for today, my birthday (until midnight), only! And the only place I'm announcing it is here, on my blog. So it really is a special offer for my loyal and wonderful readers. Just my way of saying thank you.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

I look forward to hearing from you, Jean9...thanks again! And thanks to everyone who participated.

Happy Crafting!!!


Peace & Love,

Like this post?

Be sure to subscribe so you
Don't miss a crafty thing!

14 comments:

  1. I hope you had a splendid Birthday, with many more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great birthday! And congrats to the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Barb! Happy Birthday hugs from me! OH MAN I am so excited. I will contact you when I get home with my choice of color for my bracelet. This is too much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to you! Eat a big piece of Cake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to a very special woman!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with love and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to the bestest friend a girl can possible have! I love you honey and hope each and every one of your birthday wishes come true!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day and congratulations to Jean, your winner

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry your bday wasn't what you'd hoped. I know how expectations can be. Mine are always let downs, too...most holidays are, but we put on our happy faces and don't let on.

    at least you get comments on your blog. noone comments mine here! lol.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had a wonderful birthday and I hope you have a wonderful year ahead!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. *sings* Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday To You! Lalalalalala... Happy birthday to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy birthday lady! enjoy and CEL-E-BRATE!
    lisa ~ studiojewel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday! Wish I could have gotten myself in gear enough to enter the contest! Let us know what great things you did to celebrate your day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. well, I'm a day late and a dollar short on this blog...(make that 2 days now) so I missed out on the bogo offer at etsy. Crap.

    I wished you happy bday everywhere else tho!! lol

    xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a great birthday!! And congrats Jean9!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...