Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Glorious Orange

Crafty Blog of the Day: Confessions of a Craft Addict

Man, o' man, do I know how she feels. I am addicted, too.
She sews (wonderfully, I might add), she crafts, she's fun
and she has a daughter with the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen!
Go give her a gander...and be sure to tell her Barb the Craft Junkie sent ya!

============================================

I really should be in the shower, getting ready to take the hubby lunch (he never leaves for lunch) but I just finished this wonderful little bracelet and had to share it with y'all.

After my post of the finally finished rag quilt bag and it being in oranges and yellows, I think I must be in an orange and yellow mood or something.

Can you tell? *grin*

I've been trying to be more productive with my work hours and have actually been pretty successful at accomplishing more. It's the getting things listed on Etsy that seems to be falling behind right now...it can take what seems like forever to get a single listing up. But I'm getting better.

I also finished these simple but summer "Ocean View" earrings a couple of nights ago (along with a few other things.) Just something that struck me as I was getting ready for bed and I thought they turned out cute.

Now, for confession time?

Do any of you, my fellow craft junkies, ever make something for your Etsy shop but fall so in love with it that selling/parting with it is just too hard to bear?

I find that the more experience I gain in doing my crafts and jewelry for sale, the more even I am liking my things and parting with them is often tough! How do you handle it?

Spill the beans!

Okay, a shower and lunch calls so I am outtie for today. I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday.

By the way, if you've read this far, I thought I'd let you in on a little secret...I think it's time for a contest, don't you? Yep, I thought so. So, in the next couple of days I'm going to announce a contest to get things stirred up around here. Be sure to come back and see what kind of goodies I'll be giving away and how you can be a winner! *wink*

Be safe, take care and happy crafting!

Peace & Love,

Like this post?

Be sure to subscribe so you
Don't miss a crafty thing!

9 comments:

  1. Oh gosh! Love that bracelet... the colors are so juicy and fun!!

    Great job hun!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well if you ever feel really guilty about hanging on to those earrings you just feel free to let me help you out. My birthday is friday, i'll be happy to take em right off your hands and help ya feel all better lol.

    Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go through those color phases too :) Right now,I'm in my black and red phase...LOL

    I'm working on a Tarrantino tribute series (fabric collage). I just know I'm going to have a hard time parting with them. I'll just reconcile those sad feelings by looking at my Paypal balance when they sell :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bracelet and earrings...for some reason I don't have an issue about keeping something for myself, mind you I don't do it very often but ...if I want it I keep it...or I've ordered beads specially with myself in mind...:0)

    Hope you enjoyed your lunch!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Barb I just love that bracelet! Although I love jewelry I don't wear a whole lot of it and so I am not tempted to keep items. I hope you have a crafty good day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the earrings! And the bracelet is amazing too. You sure do a great crft job.^__^b

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bracelet is so cool! You just inspired me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bracelet. I've been wearing that color alot lately too. You make such lovely jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the honor!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...