Friday, June 20, 2008

Craft Therapy Gets an Award!


Margie & Edna's Basement
has thoughtfully and graciously bestowed an award on my little site. I feel so honored! Thank you so much Margie & Edna (aka Jane & Beth), you've made my day!

"The "Arte y Pico" award was created and to be given to bloggers who inspire others with their creative energy and their talents, whether it be writing, artwork in all media's. When you receive this award it is considered a "special honor". Once you have received this award, you are to pass it on to at least 5 others."

What a wonderful way to show some love to your fellow bloggers!!!

So, without further ado, here are my five:

Magic & Moments at Dragonfly Cottage
- The inspiration as well as the peace and calm I get from reading Miatri's blog is unbelievable. SHE is unbelievable and her words and life are so filled with a quiet knowledge that you can't help but come away from a read there without having learned something, most often about yourself.

Lapidary Queen Wannabees - Jean9 has amazing skills, beautiful creations and a wonderful imagination that shows through her creations. I'm always in awe when I gander at her site. She's also a wonderful blogger friend and that just makes ya feel warm all over!

Mama Flo's Place - This is another of those blogs that I find myself reading and scratching my head as I continue to learn more about myself through her words. She's wise, always asking questions that inspire me to think (and I love those who make me think), and she's got a sense of humor that cracks me up. What more can you ask for?

My Insanity
- Kendra is a kindred spirit who's crafting is an obsession that she can never seem to find enough time for...and she's as all over the place as I am. Plus she finds the most wonderful sites and shares them. I just adore reading her.

Divinely Crafty - Katie is such a blast. Her site is beautiful to look at and even more fun to read. I know that I found a real treasure when I found her blog. Hey, she's crafty and I do so love a crafty soul!

So, there you have my picks and they each deserve this and much more. Thank you guys for making me think, inspiring me, entertaining me, and for being my friends in this crazy world of blogs.

Now, the hubby and I are going to try and get out of town for a night or two, depending on if we can find a babysitter for the grandboy while oldest daughter works tonight. A night or two in a hotel, maybe play some Blackjack in Tunica, a drink or two on Beale Street in Memphis while we people watch...yes, much needed time away.

Until later, take care, be safe and happy crafting.

Be safe, take care and happy crafting!

Peace & Love,

Like this post?

Be sure to subscribe so you
Don't miss a crafty thing!

10 comments:

  1. You are deserving of many awards and we love this blog. You do an outstanding job! Have fun in Memphis or wherever you go.
    Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yey for you! congrats! i'm so glad to have found you...you DO inspire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats, that's awesome! I got one too...maybe we need a linky for the arte y pico award! cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on winning the award, If you have gone away I hope you are having a super time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy for you honey, you deserve it. And you are happier than you have been in so long - it makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!
    What a great honor!
    It's so nice to have your work honored!!!!
    Have fun on your get away!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award! Well deserved! I'm a recipient also! Display it proudly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the award!!!... I got it too and that makes me so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your award!! What a great way to start a week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...