Saturday, May 17, 2008

Pete the Purple Piranha

It's been a rough week.

Savannah, my oldest daughter, and her son, the grandboy, Noah, are moving back home and that move has stressed me to the max. Instead of spending my week crafting and refinishing the bench I really wanted to work on, I've been moving boxes and furniture, unpacking and wading through their mess...everywhere in the house.

Ugh!

About all I've managed to accomplish was one pair of earrings in a stolen hour when I hid, early one morning. lol

So, here's Pete the Purple Piranha.

He's cute and fun and summery. I've come to the conclusion that I'm hung up on fish for the time being. lol But they're cute and original so they're not a bad thing to be hung up on, I suppose.

I have also decided to face my addiction...I am addicted to bead shopping. I am seriously shopping for beads and findings constantly lately. It's a serious obsession, I tell ya. I just hope the Fed-Ex truck runs today before my husband gets home from work or I am so busted. Uh oh. LOL

Well, I guess I should get up and get ready since I promised Savannah I'd help her go clean her old house so she can be done...but I will NOT help her do anymore unpacking. That's her job!

Peace & Love,

2 comments:

  1. I love early morning crafting on a weekend when everyone is asleep. Those piranha look fierce.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...