Thursday, May 22, 2008

Love & Dragonflies

I haven't had much time to post in the past 10 days due to the daughter's move back home, helping her with all that moving entails, and trying to get my Etsy site up and running...not to mention trying to fit some craft therapy in here and there to soothe my rattled nerves.

Ugh!

I'm really liking the Etsy thing. I've bought from Etsy sellers and it is just so cool to see things I've made (and my youngest daughter's photography and my MIL's sewing goods) listed there for sale. Very cool! Now I just have to find ways to bring shoppers into my/our "store". I think I need to research that part for a while today.

Anyway, creative-wise, what have I accomplished lately? Hmmm...
First there is a resin piece that I absolutely adore! "Eternal Love":
Then some other resin pieces that I finally finished off. I poured and cured them a while back but they've been sitting and waiting for inspiration and I finally got it...at about 4am yesterday. LOL

I have tons of other things to finish up so I can list them on Etsy, too but for today I think I will spend some time relaxing and just doing some crafting for fun instead of "For Sale."

Peace & Love,

5 comments:

  1. I love that you're finally doing something you LOVE to do. It's relaxing and therapeutic! You really are talented. Good luck babes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the craft blog! I'm adding it to my dailies. I'll be writing on JC and on my knitting blog and of course you can always find me on Ravelry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all forget to do some of our craft for fun! I have been admiring your resin pieces so very beautiful. Thank you for your compliments on my page and thank you for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea AND your pic! You look great woman! Someday I hope to have my own therapy (craft) room!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo, I love the new necklaces - especially the eternal love. I will have to hunt that down on Etsy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...