Sunday, May 4, 2008

Introduction

I've had another blog around Blogger.com for quite sometime but it just didn't seem to fit me anymore. I've always been into crafting and sewing and I've been devoting much more of my time to those pursuits lately.

There are tons of crafty blogs out there and I figure mine will be no worse than many and maybe even better than a few. Who knows? We shall see.

I will be giving you some great links to cool crafty goodness, pics of some of my own creations, and I plan on offering a few tutorials here and there as I do some of my better projects.

I also plan on doing some contests for a few of my creations, so be sure to bookmark my blog and be patient with me (I may not post daily)...you never know, it could pay off for you eventually. *wink*

Peace & Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...