Friday, May 23, 2008

Believe, Peace & Love

I actually got some good crafting time in today...finally! The grandboy was at daycare, my daughter left me in peace & quiet all day. Talk about heavenly!

Well, first things first, I had to work on making a lightbox. My pictures of my items on Etsy have looked like crap, I know this fact...but I've been working on it. I found some online instructions on how to build a lightbox for nothing, just using a cardboard box, some tissue paper and a clamp on light. Viola`...a lightbox was born. YEA!

So, after I had the lightbox taken care of, I finally got to try out a new idea I had come up with and they turned out pretty well, I think.We all need a little peace in our lives so this is very appropriate for me to make first off. For years I have signed everything I write with "Peace" or "Peace & Love" ...it's basically my signature thought.

Everyone loves "Love", don't they? Gotta have some love. *smile*


And this was a thought I had when I was about to call myself finished up. I have seen signs and wall hangings with "Believe" on the all over the place lately so I decided that I should do a bracelet with the sentiment on it, too. I think it turned out best of all.

I have tons of other ideas but these are the ones that came into fruition today. I love productive days. I hope y'all are having productive days, too.

Have a great weekend!!!

Peace & Love,

8 comments:

  1. I don't know how time consuming it would be for you, but I LOVED the tutorial on the freezer wrap stencil thingys and think you'd be awesome at doing tutorials for some of your other projects too! (Like these, perhaps!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bracelets are wonderful! I am not familiar with shrink plastic not sure if its new or if I am out of touch!!:-) since beading! I really like coming to visit you here, a big thank you for adding me to your crafty links. I am working on adding my favorite craft blogs as well. BTW I just love your Eternal Love pendant that you have on Etsy. You are such a talent. I only wish that I were being productive lately, I have not made anything all week, since I joined Entrecard I am so busy discovering...! I wish you a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do such beautiful work! I will definitely be back to visit.

    Thanks for dropping by my blog with your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Dear Blogger& Mommy!
    Thinking Everyone loves "Peace and Love".Have Nice Days,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work, if you ever need to find some beads, try vicalla.com they have really great prices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should check out vicalla.com I think they might have some supplies for you at good prices. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted to thank you for this fantastic Tutorial. I had been thinking over how to use my shrinky dinks in a multitude of ways and this just sealed it for me. I plan on making many of these and donating them for an upcoming charity raffle regarding animals, specifically dogs. I wanted to let you know that you have inspired something that will even help the little tail waggers (or nub waggers) out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...